Friday, May 15, 2009

Premio Dardos

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPREMIO DARDOS AWARD!
X
I am so pleased to accept the Premio Dardos Award from
Marty at Dark Star Discovery, a blog of depth and
great imagination. Thank you so much, Marty! I will
gratefully add this to my list. One can not have too many
awards. I joyfully welcome one more!!
x
This award values, as I do, the efforts made by the
Blogger. For me the literary, cultural, and artistic
attributes are joined by heart, mind, and humor,
to produce a Blog of merit.
x
I have a little list, on which I will place some Bloggers
names. If you accept the Premio Dardos, please post
on your blog the person from whom you received it.
Moi. And passing it onward is important. The number
could be as many as 15. I really haven't counted, but
it's up there. But do pass onward! And let the recipients
know that they've been chosen. I salute those listed.
x
I thoroughly enjoy many others for their wit and unique
point of view.
x
Karen/ Fortuosity
Phantasmagoria
Starlene/ Return to Myself
Aleksandra/ New Times Arrived
Kat/ Poetikat's Invisible Keepsakes
Natalie/ Musings from the Deep
Stiletto
Gaston Studio
Dominic Rivron
Kristin/ Eat a Pomme
Deedee, Cut Adrift
Melrose Musings
Wildeve


17 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Lyn, your poetic voice and your sensitive nature make it a joy for me to visit your blog. You are more than deserving of this award. I am pleased and honoured that you have included me amongst such an estimable group. Many thanks!

Kat

Kat Mortensen said...

Sorry, I should have said, "esteemed" group. (Midlife brain, strikes again!)

Kat

Lyn said...

Hi Kat-
I'm so pleased that you got to see the award.. I was going to contact you..had to be away! You are so deserving of much!

Jeane Myers said...

congratulations Lyn - a very well deserved honor!

Lyn said...

Hi Jeane-
Thank you for your generous words..I appreciate that!

Unknown said...

Hi Lyn,

The fact that you have this award 3(?) times shows the regard in which you are held, and rightly so.

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Unknown said...

Lyn,

Congratulations on receiving this prestigious award, so deserving!

And thank you for naming me among such company. I'm truly honored.

Jane

Lyn said...

Hi Derrick-
Thank you...it pleases me no end to be able to select your original Blog! Always a pleasure...

Cindy said...

Congratulations! and thank you for passing it along to me. I am very honored.

Lyn said...

Hi Jane at Gaston-
Thank you..I always enjoy your blog..well deserved!

Lyn said...

Hi Wildeve-
Thank you so much..I'm very happy to pass this on to you..well done!

Natalie said...

Ah! Congrats to you, clever Lyn! How are your eyes today?

Thank You for listing me, what a sweetie you are. :D

Lyn said...

Hi Natalie-
Thank you and....You are so welcome!
Eyes...Tomorrow, check up, seems OK every other day!! Sure it'll be fine!

A Cuban In London said...

A very well deserved prize. Your blog exudes quality. May you receive many more!

Greetings from London.

Lyn said...

Greetings to A Cuban-
How kind you are..many thanks!!

Laura Doyle said...

Wow! It's been a few days since you posted this...I disappeared from blogtopia this weekend to embrace the warm weather. : )

Congratulations to you and thank you, thank you, and thank you my lady! I am delighted that you've passed this honor on to me. These little awards serve up such a big helping of acknowledgment and encouragement!

I may be slow in posting but I promise I will!!

Lyn said...

Hi Starlene-
Lucky you for warm weather! And I'm so pleased to share this award with you...well deserved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin