Tuesday, December 21, 2010

S'Mores Martini...


I DON'T WANT TO PROJECT an image of myself as someone who always has a cocktail at hand.  Not that there's anything wrong with that!  I'm sort of attracted to many ideas without actually partaking of them.  But I would like at least a sip of this holiday fantasy, just to quench my curiosity.  This could be dessert, a child's favorite brought forward to adult desires.  Call it what you wish...drink it when you wish...Happy Holidays!!


THE S'MORES MARTINI

1 oz. chocolate vodka
1 oz. Baily's Irish Cream
1 oz. chocolate liquor
1 oz. Cream de Cacao
1 oz. vanilla vodka
2 oz. heavy cream
Toasted marshmallows, graham crackers (crushed), chocolate syrup, bamboo Martini skewers.

Dip the rim of glasses into the chocolate syrup, then into the crushed crackers. Chill glasses in freezer.
Pour all remaining ingredients, except marshmallows, into a Martini shaker filled with ice, and shake until well blended.  Pour into really nice glasses.  Skewer the toasted marshmallows on the bamboo skewers, place across the rim and serve..for about 2 servings.
Thanks and a toast to The Martini Diva.

NOW IF YOU just don't want to fuss around, let's cut to the chase and before you can say cheers, you can whip up this little item:


THE CHOCOLATE MARTINI

Ice
2 oz. chocolate liquor
1 1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. grated chocolate

Shake to mix all, except grated chocolate.  
Strain into chilled Martini glass..garnish with grated chocolate.  Serves 1.

No fuss, no muss!  Happy, Merry!!


http://www.minblu.blogspot.com/
http://www.twitter.com/lynxny

22 comments:

Bubba said...

Don't worry about seeming like a lush; anything with chocolate gets an automatic pass!

Anonymous said...

For those I might just break nto my horde in the cupboard!

Little Messy Missy said...

OMG....those look to good to pass up!!! Thanks for sharing the recipes!

Lyn said...

Hi Eric-
Chocolate is the key word for me too! Enjoy and have a Happy Holiday..

Lyn said...

Hi madamebutterfly-
Definitely break in time! Have fun..Greetings!!

Lyn said...

Hi Little Messy Missy-
Just want to have some fun..thanks! Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Not "death" but "drunk" by chocolate! You know how to have a good time, Lyn, and just might join yer. Cheers!

Jeane Myers said...

serious?!smores ala vodka - cheers! xxo

Lyn said...

Hi Derrick-
I'm just a fun gal, I guess!! Pass the chocolate..cheers to you!

Lyn said...

Hi Jeane-
Some folks are thinking all the time. What's next..vodka and????
Bottoms up!!

Helena said...

I'll be honest. I'm crap at cooking but THESE recipes I think I can handle (with a little adjusting) *ahem*

Have a verry Merry Christmas with your family, Lyn.

..x..Lena...x

Lyn said...

Hi Lena-
Good news...you don't have to cook! Bet you can do this just fine! Have a Happy Holiday..

Windsmoke. said...

So sweet and delightful my sweet tooth is aching yum!.

Lyn said...

Hi Windsmoke-
We must serve our sweet tooth, once in a while!!

Rallentanda said...

These sound wonderful.I would be very disappointed if you were not a Hedy Lamarr lookalike sipping cocktails and being utterly decadent! Merry Xmas.

Lyn said...

Hi Rallentanda-
Welcome..dream on, love Hedy... but I'd have to say that I'm more Ginger, who did it in high heels, and backwards, in the arms of you know who!!!

Tess Kincaid said...

Yum!!! Cheers! and Happy Holidays to you and yours, Lyn!

Lyn said...

Hi Tess-
Thanks..enjoy! And the best to you..Happy Holidays..blessings for the New Year!!

Raph G. Neckmann said...

I'd be very happy with the marshmallows dipped in chocolate!

Lyn said...

Hi Raph-
I sort of have to agree with you with that one! Happy Holidays...

Amy @ this DIY life said...

This makes me smile :)

Lillian (My Recipe Journey) said...

I'll have one Smores Martini please! Great post! I'm your newest follower! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin