Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MONDAY'S CHILD #36

  
                                                           photo/ lissa


THANKS TO LISSA, ( copyright), for the lovely illustration that serves as an inspiration for Monday's Child #36.  Always fun! 


ALL EARS

I'm all ears waiting
for you to tippy-toe in
to read me my favorite tale.

The one where I become
the fairy princess
and a prince picks pink roses
just for me.

And my favorite bunny,
Sunny,
hops along by my side

and remembers to wake me
in the morn,
while Booster Rooster
sings Cock-A-Doodle-Doo
once more!!

Come right in,
so we can get started...
Once upon a time...


copyright/all rights reserved/ 2001

http://www.minblu.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/lynxny



                                
                                             

14 comments:

signed...bkm said...

Oh lovely Lyn and never to late for a bedtime story...we all need more Once upon a times, and happily everafters in our life...they are what make life so beautiful...thank you for posting...bkm

Lyn said...

Hi bkm-
Thanks..it is wonderful to enter again into the realm of childhood..such a good idea!

lissa said...

love the use of 'once upon a time' - because childhood is all about using your imagination and enjoying a good bedtime story.

have a sweet day.

Deborah said...

Oh lovely, and I agree, once upon a time is perfect! :o)

Lyn said...

Hi lissa-
I think a good bedtime story can still solve our problems!! Thank you...

Lyn said...

Hi Deborah-
All the best ones start that way!! Thanks...

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

very adorable and cute imagery.

a perfect girl in sight.
well done.

Lyn said...

Hi Jingle-
Thanks for your sweet comment!!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Hello,



The Versatile Blogger Award 4 You! Thanks!


Happy Friday!

Lyn said...

Hi Jingle-
Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Short Poems said...

Very sweet and cute imagery. Loved your creative blog :)

Lyn said...

Hi Short Poems-
So nice of you to visit..thank you..I am happy to now be doing children's poems!

JamieDedes said...

Isn't that a wonderful place to be. Very dear poem ... Thank you!

Lyn said...

Hi Jamie-
What a sweet thing to say..thank you so much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin